19 - 20 November, 2019
QEII Centre, London
44 (0) 207 036 1345
Day One – Tue 19 November 2019
Saturday, July 11th, 2020
9:30 AM Panel Discussion with Live Polling – How Can You Modernise Your Data Strategy to Fully Take Advantage of Automation, Comply with New Regulations, Leverage Data Science and Monetise Your Data?
- Why is a focus on data quality still a cornerstone of the strongest data strategy?
- How can you build in flexibility and scale as you modernise your strategy to capture all the capabilities available today?
- What kind of team do you need to build in order to extract even more insights from your data?
- Which tools will be the most helpful as you seek to monetise your data?
Day Two – Wed 20 November 2019
Tuesday, August 11th, 2020
9:20 AM Keynote with Live Polling – Datum Future: a Cross Industry Initiative to Turn Data into a Win-Win Between Companies and Society
- What are the opportunities and challenges in the new world of data?
- How can better data transform investment and risk decision making for your business?
- How can financial services data leaders play a role in sharing best practice beyond the confines of the sector?
- What are the benefits of working cross industry to improve data culture and contributions of data to organisational transformation?