19 - 20 November, 2019
QEII Centre, London
44 (0) 207 036 1345
Day One – Tue 19 November 2019
Saturday, July 11th, 2020
2:35 PM Panel Discussion with Live Polling – How can You Adapt Your Data Governance Strategy so it is Fit for the Age of Analytics?
- How is data governance in an analytics environment different from other environments?
- What are the key considerations when designing and implementing a new data governance strategy?
- How to measure the success of your new data governance strategy
- Who inside and outside the business can help you to sustain data governance best practices in an analytics environment?
4:15 PM Interactive Case Study – Gaining Internal Buy-in for Analytics: How Can You Build the Strongest Business Case?
- Why do most business cases for greater investment in data analytics fail?
- Who do you need to influence to get the most positive support?
- Which benefits of analytics should you communicate?
- How can you engage your solution partners in building the case?