19 - 20 November, 2019
QEII Centre, London
44 (0) 207 036 1345
Day One – Tue 19 November 2019
Saturday, July 11th, 2020
12:10 PM Keynote Panel with Live Polling – How Can You Successfully Balance Accelerating Innovation from Data, Containing the Risk and Ensuring Compliance?
- What are the unique opportunities presented by the continuing revolution in data, analytics and intelligent automation?
- New risks and fundamental changes to the nature of existing risks brought about by new techniques and technology
- How do we achieve the right balance between innovation and risk management?
- How do we ensure that control is designed into new architectures, not applied retrospectively?
- How do we build and retain the right blend of business and technology skills to operate in this new and rapidly evolving environment?
- How is Cloud fundamentally shifting the bar on what we do and how we do it?
- With AI and ML ever more ubiquitous, are we really living in an imagined future already?
- What are the trade-offs when using the Cloud in terms of control, tax and disaster management?
- Where will Cloud disrupt traditional financial services next?