19 - 20 November, 2019
QEII Centre, London
44 (0) 207 036 1345
Day One – Tue 19 November 2019
Saturday, July 11th, 2020
11:30 AM Joint Keynote with Live Polling – How Can You Architect for Your Growing Data Science Teams and Help Your Business Make Smarter Decisions with Insights from Data?
- What are the key differences that data scientists need to see from future architecture?
- How can you affordably adapt your existing architecture to make way for new systems and technologies?
- What are the advantages to gain from investing in new architecture?
- What kinds of tools and infrastructure do you need in place to fuly benefit from AI and ML?
Day Two – Wed 20 November 2019
Tuesday, August 11th, 2020
5:30 PM Visionary Closing Presentation – How Can You Inspire Data-Driven Transformation in Your Organisation?
- Lessons learned creating data driven cultures outside financial services
- How to make data matter more to senior leaders who spend least time with it
- What can a data-driven culture achieve more than any other approach?
- Tips and advice to maintain higher levels of interest and support for investment in data projects