19 - 20 November, 2019
QEII Centre, London
44 (0) 207 036 1345
Day One – Tue 19 November 2019
Saturday, July 11th, 2020
2:35 PM Panel Discussion with Live Polling – How can You Adapt Your Data Governance Strategy so it is Fit for the Age of Analytics?
- How is data governance in an analytics environment different from other environments?
- What are the key considerations when designing and implementing a new data governance strategy?
- How to measure the success of your new data governance strategy
- Who inside and outside the business can help you to sustain data governance best practices in an analytics environment?
Day Two – Wed 20 November 2019
Tuesday, August 11th, 2020
9:40 AM Panel Discussion with Live Polling – How Can Automation, AI and ML Help You Achieve Consistently Higher Data Quality at Scale?
- What does good data quality look and feel like?
- What is preventing data quality best practice from being repeated around the business?
- How can you leverage all the latest technologies and capabilities to deliver better data quality at scale?
- Who do you need to engage and partner with across the business to sustain higher levels of data quality?