19 - 20 November, 2019
QEII Centre, London
44 (0) 207 036 1345
Day One – Tue 19 November 2019
Saturday, July 11th, 2020
12:10 PM Keynote Panel with Live Polling – How Can You Successfully Balance Accelerating Innovation from Data, Containing the Risk and Ensuring Compliance?
- What are the unique opportunities presented by the continuing revolution in data, analytics and intelligent automation?
- New risks and fundamental changes to the nature of existing risks brought about by new techniques and technology
- How do we achieve the right balance between innovation and risk management?
- How do we ensure that control is designed into new architectures, not applied retrospectively?
- How do we build and retain the right blend of business and technology skills to operate in this new and rapidly evolving environment?
Day Two – Wed 20 November 2019
Tuesday, August 11th, 2020
9:00 AM Keynote with Live Polling – How to Design and Implement the Right Data Strategy that Will Help You Monetise Your Data?
- What does a good data strategy look like in a world where ethics and privacy are paramount?
- How can you balance defensive and offensive thinking in your data strategy to remain flexible and responsive to change?
- Which business stakeholders can be most helpful as you drive adoption of your new data strategy around the business?
- What to look for from your solution providers so they help you realise your vision for data transformation