19 - 20 November, 2019
QEII Centre, London
44 (0) 207 036 1345
Day One – Tue 19 November 2019
Saturday, July 11th, 2020
2:35 PM Panel Discussion with Live Polling – How can You Adapt Your Data Governance Strategy so it is Fit for the Age of Analytics?
- How is data governance in an analytics environment different from other environments?
- What are the key considerations when designing and implementing a new data governance strategy?
- How to measure the success of your new data governance strategy
- Who inside and outside the business can help you to sustain data governance best practices in an analytics environment?
Day Two – Wed 20 November 2019
Tuesday, August 11th, 2020
2:45 PM Panel with Live Polling – How can you Choose the Right Tools and Strategy to Verify the Quality of Your Data Across Multiple Channels and Maintain a High Level of Consistency
- Why is data verification increasingly important in the process of monetizing data?
- Which third parties can help you verify your data faster than any internal processes can?
- How to verify the quality of your data across multiple channels whilst maintaining a high level of consistency
- Which new tools can help you automate the verification of your data