19 - 20 November, 2019
QEII Centre, London
44 (0) 207 036 1345
Day One – Tue 19 November 2019
Saturday, July 11th, 2020
2:35 PM Panel Discussion with Live Polling – How can You Adapt Your Data Governance Strategy so it is Fit for the Age of Analytics?
- How is data governance in an analytics environment different from other environments?
- What are the key considerations when designing and implementing a new data governance strategy?
- How to measure the success of your new data governance strategy
- Who inside and outside the business can help you to sustain data governance best practices in an analytics environment?
Day Two – Wed 20 November 2019
Tuesday, August 11th, 2020
4:25 PM Interactive Case Study – How Can You Build a Control Framework for Data Integration to Best Assess Whether Your Data Management Strategy is Empowering Your Business
- What are the major risks and penalties of getting data integration wrong?
- How to design and implement a robust data control framework before you integrate new data
- How to select the best vendors of data integration services
- How to interpret the outcome of your data integration exercise and assess whether the strategy is working