19 - 20 November, 2019
QEII Centre, London
44 (0) 207 036 1345
Day One – Tue 19 November 2019
Saturday, July 11th, 2020
3:55 PM Fireside Chat - How Can You Truly Partner with the Business on Reducing Complexity Across Your Data Architecture?
- What leads to complexity in your architecture?
- How can you detect and prevent complexity developing earlier on?
- Who in the business do you need to influence in order to keep things simple?
- How can you consistently drive simplicity as the business increasingly demands newer tech and capabilities?
Day Two – Wed 20 November 2019
Tuesday, August 11th, 2020
5:10 PM Practitioner Use Case - How to Design and Deliver Architecture that Solves Real Business Problems and Measurably Contributes to Data-Driven Digital Transformation
- How is demand on data architecture evolving to meet new expectations from the business and clients
- How can you better align your data architecture strategy to support enterprise-wide digital transformation?
- Which skills and experience do you need in your team of architects to take full advantage of all the latest technologies on offer?
- How to measure the effectiveness of your new architecture and its contribution to overall transformation