19 - 20 November, 2019
QEII Centre, London
44 (0) 207 036 1345
Day One – Tue 19 November 2019
Saturday, July 11th, 2020
1:55 PM Practitioner Case Study – How to Drive the Innovation Agenda by Running Your Data Team Like a Start Up
- How can thinking and acting like a start up bring positive benefits to your data team?
- How to reset your team culture and mindset without disrupting ongoing projects
- How to keep your team engaged in the change
- What kind of benefits will this new approach bring to your business?
Day Two – Wed 20 November 2019
Tuesday, August 11th, 2020
9:40 AM Panel Discussion with Live Polling – How Can Automation, AI and ML Help You Achieve Consistently Higher Data Quality at Scale?
- What does good data quality look and feel like?
- What is preventing data quality best practice from being repeated around the business?
- How can you leverage all the latest technologies and capabilities to deliver better data quality at scale?
- Who do you need to engage and partner with across the business to sustain higher levels of data quality?